Support for the Manatee Webcams at Blue Spring State Park was made possible by a donation to Save the Manatee Club as a memorial gift in honor of the late Mrs. Norma Norton, a Florida resident who cared deeply for manatees.
Underwater Webcam Highlights from the 2018 – 2019 Season (Not Live)
Above-Water Webcam – Live
Please Note: The Underwater Webcam is no longer live, and we are currently playing highlights from the 2018 – 2019 manatee season at Blue Spring State Park. The Above-Water Cam is currently live. You can also scroll down the page to see past manatee videos from the web cams. Any people seen in the videos are researchers or other individuals with special permission.
Latest Manatee Update
March 25, 2019:
The river temp today was 66° F (19° C). I counted 16 manatees and most of them were hanging out with Club adoptee Lily just barely inside the run.
— Wayne Hartley, Manatee Specialist
Read more manatee updates from this season by clicking the “Learn More” box below and click the Webcam Videos box to see manatee video clips from this season.
Please call Blue Spring State Park before you visit to get the latest manatee count at the park: 386-775-3663.
- Read Manatee Updates from this season as well as past seasons.
- Identify manatees in the Club’s adoption program using Wayne Hartley’s Scar Pattern Chart (pdf).
- See Wayne’s Scar Charts for all of the Blue Spring manatees (pdf).
- Learn about Blue Spring State Park and why it is vital habitat for manatees.
- Check out our Species Spotlight to learn about other living things that share the manatee’s habitat at Blue Spring (pdf).
Mom with Calf. February 2, 2019.
Manatee “U34/18” With Two Calves. December 13, 2018.