Get Manatee Information
- Manatee Information Web Page
Be sure to check out the Manatee Facts and Manatee FAQ pages. You’ll also find information on migration, mortality, manatee research, birth and reproduction, and sirenians of the world.
- Sign up for the free bi-monthly Paddle Tales eNewsletter
- Request our free Manatee Education Packet for Students. Send an email to email@example.com with your name, mailing address, and grade level.
Download Free PDFs
- Coloring and Activity Book
- Letter and Coloring Sheet
- Manatee Anatomy
- Manatee Protection Tips
- Manatees and Climate Change
- Seagrass and Aquatic Vegetation
Manatee Webcams at Blue Spring State Park and Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park
- Learn With Manfred Manatee animated videos
- Manatee Conservation Videos
See links to several videos with manatee conservation messages on our Boater Resources page, including Boating Safely with Manatees, How to Report a Speed Zone Violation, How to Report a Distressed Manatee, Manatees and Entanglement, Responsible Paddling Near Manatees and more.
- Manatee Videos on YouTube
Discover Additional Learning Options
- Meet the Florida Manatee PowerPoint slide show prepared by Save the Manatee Club. There is a slide show for young students and a slide show for high school students and adults.
- Springs Conservation in the Classroom Course
- Manatee Book List
- Action Kids
View Online Bibliographies
- Bibliography and Index of the Sirenia and Desmostylia is a searchable index by Dr. Daryl P. Domning, a member of Save the Manatee Club’s Board of Directors and Professor of Anatomy at Howard University, Washington, D.C. He is also a Research Associate in Paleobiology at the National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution, and a Research Associate in Vertebrate Paleontology at the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County, California.
- Manatee Research Publications and Links from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Research Institute in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Online Bibliography from the U.S. Geological Survey’s Sirenia Project in Gainesville, FL. (Type “manatees” in the Search box at the top of the page.)
Stay connected. Join us on: