Free Manatee Wallpaper For Desktop and Smartphones
Follow the instructions at the bottom of the page to put a manatee wallpaper on your computer's desktop or on your smartphone. If your screen size is not found below, send us an email at email@example.com and let us know the screen size you need.
Select the link to the right of the wallpaper that best indicates your computer's screen size and click on it, which will enlarge the image to full size.
Then, right click on the enlarged picture and select Set as Desktop Background or Set as Wallpaper.
- Click on link for the image size that best corresponds with your computer monitor resolution (check your resolution through System Preferences: Displays.)
- Select Save Image As, and save the file in your Pictures folder.
- From the Apple menu, choose System Preferences and click Desktop & Screen Saver.
- Click on the Pictures folder icon and select the downloaded image.
- You can also change the background by pressing the Control key and clicking the desktop, then choosing Change Desktop Background from the shortcut menu.
- Click on link for the image size that corresponds with your iPad.
- Touch and hold your finger on the image. A dialog box will appear.
- Tap Save Image. The image will be saved in your Photo Gallery.
- Go to your Photo Gallery and tap on the image you have chosen.
- Tap on Use As Wallpaper.
- Drag the photo to pan it or pinch it to zoom in or out until you're happy with how the picture looks.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.
- Decide where you want the wallpaper. You can display it on the Home screen, on the screen when the machine is in lock mode, or both.
- Touch the image you want to use as wallpaper or the link below it.
- Touch and hold the image until Save Image pops up.
- Navigate to your photo album.
- Select the Options box.
- Select Use as Wallpaper.
Return to the Cool Manatee Stuff page